Flexible Schedule can either work Full time or Part time. This position is responsible for organizing project activities and maintaining document control. Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to Project Managers. Perform general administrative and record keeping functions including the review and distribution of project documentation, correspondence, minutes and field review reports, maintenance of project files, logs, drawings, specification, submittals, and RFI's, Track and manage RFI(s), transmittals, shop drawings, site instructions, contemplated change notices and change orders. Assist with procurement and delivery. Work with PM to maintain billing, scope, materials, and other job objectives. Support subcontract management and processing of invoices and progress claims. Assist with the coordination of change order management process by securing pricing from vendors and subcontractors, review and submit all data received for project management team to review and approve. Prepare project closeout documents by collecting warranties, O & M materials, and equipment start up records.
- Post secondary education an asset but will consider both education and work history.
- Knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specification, practices and methodology an asset.
- Ability to communicate clearly and collaborate with multiple project managers, understand their needs and identify solutions.
- Strong organizational and planning skills and ability to manage priorities.
- Strong computer skills with aptitude for learning new programs.
- Construction accounting software knowledge beneficial.
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Acrobat skills.